Overnight Oats guarantee a healthy, delicious start to your day without hassle in the morning, you can take them with you if you’re in a hurry and eat it in the office! They are also great for your body. Oat flakes have a lot of dietary fibre and make you feel full for longer. They are loaded with beautiful things such as Vitamin B1, Calcium, Iron and many unsaturated fats and minerals.
In what you wanna soak your Overnight Oats obviously depends on your taste, mine are soaked in almond milk, contain chia, strawberries and yoghurt.
|Prep time||Cook time||Total Time|
|10 min||0 min||10 min|
Allergy advice: Contains nuts and fruit sugar
This recipe makes 2 big glasses.
- 2 tbsp chia
- 1 cup of berries (I used a mix of blueberries and strawberry)
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp lemon peel
- 100g oats
- 1/4 cup almond or any plant milk
- 4 tbsp soya yoghurt
- In a small bowl mix the lemon peel, maple syrup, milk and oats.
- Wash the berries and add them to you blender with 50g oats and 1 tbsp of maple syrup.
- Then start layering: berry mix, yoghurt, oats, berry mix and chia 🙂